ALECRIM HAND CREAM
Alecrim means rosemary, one of Portugal's oldest aromatic herbs, harvested for its culinary and healing properties. Blended with organic rosemary oil, eucalyptus and peppermint extracts known for their cooling and healing properties, this cream leaves your hands cleansed and soothed. Suitable for normal skin.
Main ingredients are:
- Organic Rosemary Essential Oil: has antioxidant, cleansing, soothing, refreshing and repairing properties.
- Eucalyptus and Peppermint extracts: have cleansing, decongestant, repairing, refreshing and soothing properties.
- Menthyl Lactate: cooling agent that makes this formula fresher.
- Argan Oil: has nourishing and antioxidant properties. It is an excellent protection against external aggressions such as sun, wind and cold.
- Shea Butter: protects, nourishes, moisturises and softens the skin.
- 96% natural ingredients
- 0% petroleum
- 0% parabens
- 0% Phenoxyethanol
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Dermatologically tested
Apply the cream to your hands and spread it gently. Massage your hands until the cream is completely absorbed. Can be applied repeatedly throughout the day if necessary.
Aqua/Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, C15-19 Alkane, Cetyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Menthyl Lactate, Propylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Parfum/Fragrance, Panthenol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Cellulose Gum, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.