LARANJINHA HAND CREAM
Laranjinha is named after the orange, a delicious fruit brought to Europe by the Portuguese in the 16th century and synonymous with Portugal in many countries around the world. Yet the new Laranjinha hand cream contains Portuguese oranges, an ingredient with energising properties and an invigorating fragrance that leaves your skin moisturised, energised and warmly scented. So juicy!
Main ingredients are:
- Orange extract: has energising and antioxidant properties and makes the skin look more radiant and refreshed.
- Organic shea butter: protects, nourishes, moisturises and softens the skin.
- Sweet almond oil: acts as an emollient, gives the skin an exceptional feeling of softness and moisture, prevents skin ageing and improves skin elasticity.
- Inca Omega Oil (Pluketenia Volubilis Seed Oil): revitalises and rejuvenates the skin due to its properties against free radicals. It also moisturises the skin by helping to reduce water loss.
- Coconut oil: moisturises and softens the skin.
- 98% natural ingredients
- 0% petroleum
- 0% parabens
- 0% Phenoxyethanol
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Dermatologically tested
Apply the cream to your hands and spread it gently. Massage your hands until the cream is completely absorbed. Can be applied repeatedly throughout the day if necessary.
Aqua/Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, C15-19 Alkane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Xylitol, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Cinnamal.d, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.