ALMA FLORAL BRACELET
Inspired by the soul of Portugal, which is still reflected today in traditions such as Fado music, this special bracelet was created from freshwater pearls and white shell beads.
The floral pattern in the white shell beads emphasises the deeper meaning of the connection to the country of Portugal and its tiles (azulejos). Refined with occasional golden accents, the bracelet creates a magical connection that goes far beyond a holiday in Portugal.
- Length: ca. 18,5 cm
- 14-carat goldplated stainless steel
- Material consists of freshwater pearls and shell beads with flower motif
- All jewellery is handmade and is handcrafted by Giusi directly after receipt of order
- Please note that each piece of our jewellery is unique. Due to the individuality of the natural materials, there may be slight variations in the colour and shape of the individual pieces of jewellery. This is also the result of 100% handwork, which we put a lot of love and care into every single product
- Note: Avoid wearing the jewellery while bathing or showering as well as direct contact with cosmetics such as perfumes or creams!