Inspired by the unique Portuguese wall tiles, the so-called azulejos, this special jewellery collection was created. The stylish tiles with their different patterns and shapes, which can be found on almost every Portuguese house façade, were the inspiration for our Azulejo jewellery collection.
The collection is a declaration of love to the traditional Portuguese wall tiles, which are symbolised by our natural white shell beads with the frequently occurring floral pattern.
In combination with the 14-karat gold-plated bracelet, the 100% handmade bracelet harmonises in a unique way and brings a piece of Portugal to your piece of jewellery.
- Length: ca. 18,5 cm
- 14-carat gold-plated stainless steel
- Flower pendant consists of natural white shell beads
- All jewellery pieces are handmade and handcrafted by Giusi directly after receipt of order
- Please note that each piece of our jewellery is unique. Due to the individuality of the natural materials, there may be slight variations in the colour and shape of the individual pieces of jewellery. This is also the result of 100% handwork, which we put a lot of love and care into every single product
- Note: Avoid wearing the jewellery while bathing or showering as well as direct contact with cosmetics such as perfumes or creams!